Full Job Description
Fundraising Manager- Relationships
Full Job Description
- Exciting new part time (0.6 per week) role
- Flexible working environment (home-based in Sydney)
- Autonomous role with opportunity to build and implement strategy
Lymphoma Australia provides support for research and awareness of Lymphoma with a goal to fund Lymphoma nurses in Australia. They support patients during their journey and raise awareness of the signs of symptoms of Lymphoma, provide financial support to patients and their families affected and provide a platform to enable Lymphoma Patient support groups and advocate on behalf of their patients.
About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced Relationship Fundraising Manager reporting directly to the Board in developing and executing a fundraising strategy; lead and grow corporate, high net worth individuals, sponsors, corporates and funding.
Collaborating with the CEO (based in Brisbane), your role will be to develop and implement the fundraising strategy in order to achieve goals. This is your opportunity to exercise your expertise in the management of retaining and attracting new relationships with high-net worth individuals, sponsors and corporates to develop, drive and maintain revenue streams.
You will be known for your exceptional leadership, communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to deliver on target. You must have demonstrated success in building and managing high level partnerships and be comfortable with networking with stakeholders at all levels and advocating for the cause!
- Develop and implement Fundraising strategy
- Establish Fundraising targets that align with Lymphoma Australia’s overall business plan
- Budgeting, analysis and reporting on the fundraising programs and provide oversight and support
- Manage current relationships
- Lead and manage a small dedicated team.
- Work closely with Senior management team to translate research insights into development strategies
- Proven leadership and success at senior management level in fundraising and marketing
- Solid success in running fundraising projects and managing key relationships
- Proven success running major gift/corporate/foundation projects
- Experience of working with databases at day-to-day management level
- Experience working with strategy and segmentation
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with ability to present to large audiences
- Results orientated, innovative, solutions focussed with an understanding of the fundraising and philanthropic landscape desirable
- Ability to manage budgets, set strategic goals, analyse results
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- High levels of self-motivation, passion and tenacity
- A commitment to social justice
- Proven success in reaching targets, outcome focused
Join a talented, intelligent and small team. The role will play a vital role in building the marketing and fundraising profile and securing high profile partnerships, developing, driving and maintaining key revenue streams for a charity that is making a real difference!
To be considered for this position please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and achievements with an up to date resume to email@example.com.
If you need further information, please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.