Full time role with highly regarded medical research charity, based in Darlinghurst.
Full Job Description
- Full time 12-month parental leave; Fundraising Manager with a focus on Direct Marketing, Community Fundraising and Bequest Marketing
- Outstanding opportunity to join an ambitious, innovative charity
- Competitive salary, state of the art offices, close to public transport
- Fun, collaborative and positive culture
It offers the opportunity for you to execute your fundraising expertise, working in conjunction with the Director of Fundraising, Marketing and Communications overseeing appeals, regular giving, bequest marketing community fundraising and other direct marketing initiatives to drive income growth.
This is not the kind of role that becomes available every day!
• Lead and engage fundraising team to achieve annual targets
• Develop annual plan, [JL2] including multiple direct marketing campaigns across retention and acquisition
• Oversee supporter engagement communications plan
• Oversee bequest marketing, regular giving, workplace giving and community fundraising
• Report on and conduct analysis to drive growth within each program
• Ability to manage a busy and varied portfolio
• Develop and oversee income and expenditure budgets for all areas of responsibility
• Work with Supporter Services Manager, ensuring engagement of team and fostering donor-centric culture
Skills and Attributes
• Demonstrated experience in strategy and implementation of fundraising campaigns
• Ability to positively lead, motivate and manage a small team
• Proven ability to think strategically with a good understanding of direct marketing principles, community fundraising and bequest marketing
• Exceptional communication & negotiation skills with strong influential capabilities
• Self-motivated, good problem solver and enjoys managing multiple tasks and goals
• Experience in working with databases (Raiser Edge highly desired)
You will be known for your exceptional relationship management, engagement and writing skills, be approachable, resilient, flexible and results orientated with the ability to handle complexity and extremely proactive.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a social, inspiring, fast paced and positive working environment with a competitive track record in attracting philanthropic support. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work has a real impact on human health.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism, with a can-do attitude and genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you need further information, please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777. Please note due to urgency the role does not have a set closing date so I encourage early applications.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most prominent non-profit organisations who are going through an exciting period of growth. To apply for this position, please send your up to date resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible as these will be assessed throughout the process
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis