- CBD or Lewisham location
- Competitive salary
- Join an organisation at an exciting time of establishment of fundraising division
Newly created Fundraising role will be responsible for supporting the Executive Manager in community engagement, campaigns and wider fundraising initiatives.
- Agree and deliver particular aspects of the Community Engagement’s annual business plan and budget
- Develop and support key community and corporate groups with their participation in peer to peer fundraising campaigns, or supporting the creation of their own fundraising events
- Be responsible for the development of relationships and delivery of income from a range of sources including major donor, community fundraising, campaigns
- Develop stewardship plan for development of major donor programs
- Carry out research through a range of sources, to obtain relevant information that can contribute to proposals, mailings, applications, donor strategies and fundraising communications
- Support on Corporate fundraising
- Manage donor communications
As the Fundraising Officer you will be able to implement your general fundraising and campaign management experience.
This is an exciting time to use your expertise to help establish a fundraising program at a time of growth phase!
To be considered for this role it is important that you have:
- Proven fundraising success and experience in a similar role implementing initiatives across a variety of fundraising initiatives including community fundraising
- Experience in managing campaigning including tax appeals
- Proven track record of measurable success in generating income
- The ability to manage multiple projects and relationships while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain flourishing working relationships
- Capacity for creative, innovative and dynamic thinking
- Marketing and communications experience
The team are passionate, committed and very dedicated.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!