ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Executive Manager, the newly created Fundraising Manager will be responsible for supporting the Executive Manager in strategic planning, building long term relationships with a view to build sustainable revenue generation in areas including major gifts, bequests, and events, as well as develop and implement operational plans of these areas.
- Leading and developing major donor collateral for fundraising revenue and growth goals, with a hands-on approach
- Completing project and data management
- Develop stewardship plan for development of major donor programs
- Develop and implement bequest marketing program
- Create Corporate fundraising plan
- Liaise with internal staff to develop and execute the Peer to Peer fundraising plans and execute for Blackmores and City to Surf
- Triage and support the Trusts and Foundations applications
- Working with the Executive Manager to establish protocols for donor development and stewardship
As the Fundraising Manager, you will be able to implement your generic fundraising and campaign management experience specifically in relationship fundraising in a period of change and development for the organisation.
This is an exciting time to use your expertise to help establish a fundraising program at a time of growth phase!
To be considered for this role it is important that you have:
- Proven fundraising success and experience in a similar role implementing initiatives across a variety of fundraising initiatives within a small team
- Experience in developing and implementing successful operational plans
- Proven track record of measurable success in generating income
- The ability to manage multiple projects and relationships while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain flourishing working relationships
- Capacity for creative, innovative and dynamic thinking
- Self-reliance and ability to work autonomously
The team are passionate, committed and very dedicated.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!