As a key member of the management team, the Individual & Community Fundraising Manager is responsible for overseeing Bequests, Major Giving, Corporate Partnerships, Workplace Giving, Community Fundraising and Grants.
Working closely with the GM Fundraising, this role is responsible for developing donor acquisition strategies and setting and delivering defined KPI’s. This role will develop valuable, personable networks with high net worth donors and lead and manage a target driven team towards successful financial and non-financial goals.
- Oversee the portfolio that consists of Bequests, Major Giving, Corporate Partnerships, Workplace Giving, Community Fundraising and Grants.
- Develop and manage team operations, financial performance, fundraising frameworks, systems, policies, procedures and practices that drive efficient and effective operations and achieve team objectives.
- In conjunction with the General Manager Fundraising, create key performance indicators for the team and its individual members, monitor and report on individual and team performance.
- Drive and manage team collaboration and communication, support the development of team members and coach them towards high performance.
- Develop and implement plans and budgets for all allocated Fundraising streams to deliver outcomes linked to the Fundraising strategy.
- Build and nurture close relationships with Major Donors, Corporates, Private and Public Ancillary Funds.
- Develop acquisition plans for fundraising streams and evaluate and refine donor journey.
- Work closely with the Digital and Direct fundraising team to identify mutual donors with the focus of retaining and developing donors.
- Host regular corporate, major donor and bequest events.
- Experience from any sector working in business development, relationship management, account management or fundraising.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing staff in a target driven environment.
- Proven success in new business acquisition and creating engagement strategies.
- Experience in the development of sales or fundraising plans.
- Highly self-motivated with the drive to succeed.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate, influence and motivate individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- The ability to establish credibility and effectively network with internal and external parties and key industry contacts.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on email@example.com
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.