- City location
- Assist in leading new testing and initiatives, DRTV and online lead generation!
- Ownership of the program in a great team environment
This leading medical research charity foundation enables scientists to make discoveries that lead to earlier diagnosis, better treatments, and prevention and cure of a range of diseases.
The Senior Fundraising Coordinator for Regular Giving will play a vital role in implementing direct marketing strategies to attracting new supporters to help grow and diversify income sources, engage existing donors, increase existing donor retention rates and increase their level of giving, in particular through coordinating telemarketing activities and other direct marketing activities.
- Liaise with telemarketing agencies and monitor campaign results
- Develop and implement strategies to increase initial response rate of telemarketing acquisition and acquiring regular givers or leads
- Work with the Digital team to plan and execute digital support for campaigns (such as DRTV)
- Develop and manage regular giving campaigns to existing regular givers (such as upgrade and reactivation campaigns)
- Develop strategies for converting one-off donors to regular givers
- Manage the regular giving supporter journey
- Work closely with the Fundraising Team and Supporter Services Team
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or Association for Data Driven Marketing & Advertising (ADMA) certification and/or fundraising would be highly regarded - not essential
- Previous experience in coordinating telemarketing and direct marketing campaigns
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong understanding of direct marketing principles
- Initiative, drive and be proactive
- Salary packaging
- Work / life balance
- Fabulous, supportive team
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.