Founded in 1963 our client is a national, high profile charity which enjoys over 96% brand awareness and high levels of consumer trust.
Striving towards a vision of an Australia free of suicide, their dedicated teams of staff and volunteers work around the clock to provide any Australian in need, unconditional support and access to free crisis support and suicide prevention services via phone, face-to-face, and online mediums from circa 40 locations nationwide.
Much like ‘000’, set against the backdrop of Australia’s national emergency of rising suicide rates, today, they are an integral part of the fabric of our society and an organisation in which every dollar raised, literally can, and does, help to save a life.
About the Role:
The position of Fundraising Director is both an exciting and challenging opportunity at a time of growth and transformative change for the organisation.
The role contributes to the organisation’s overall strategic direction with a focus on key internal and external stakeholder relationship management, including the hands-on management of the fundraising team comprising of a Philanthropy Manager, Direct Marketing Manager, Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Manager, Support Services Officer, Partnerships Executive, Community Fundraising Executive and Regular Giving Coordinator (tbc).
Core competencies include:
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, facilitating the development of strategic fundraising frameworks and capabilities within the organisation
- Ability to provide high level, sound strategic advice to the Leadership Group in fundraising matters
- Highly developed networking, communication and stakeholder engagement skills that build and sustain relationships at a Board and leadership level both internally and externally
- Leadership skills that build organisational capability, demonstrate organisational influence and champion employee engagement
- Demonstrate excellent judgement, intelligence and common sense and the ability to identify innovative solutions
- You possess demonstrated leadership, influencing and negotiation skills coupled with extensive experience and success in fundraising and tertiary qualifications a relevant business-related discipline
- A strategic thinker, you are resilient and not afraid of a challenge
- You must enjoy leading and developing a team of individuals to achieve both personal and team objectives
- Strong stakeholder management skills will be critical to your success in this role
This role is available now. Please submit your expression of interest online without delay, or for additional information/questions call Janine Birch, Beaumont People on (02) 9279 2777.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis