- Work/life balance, flexible environment
- Competitive salary
- Parking available, North Ryde
About the organisation
Special Olympics Australia provides sporting opportunities for people with an intellectual disability of all abilities. Their mission is to provide year-round sports training, quality coaching and competition sports for children and adults.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Fundraising and Partnership Executive is responsible for the building revenue through donor and corporate partnership management.
- Coordinate development and design of campaign materials
- Design, implement and monitor fundraising strategies that increase the support base
- Manage and implement donor relations, recognition and stewardship strategies
- Grow Workplace Giving partnerships and income to growth plan
- Stewardship of existing corporate partners
- Manage all donor data and segmentation
- Manage philanthropic approaches and grant applications
Skills & Attributes
- Fundraising experience – including donor acquisition and management
- Understanding of corporate social responsibility and cause related marketing practices
- Account management, relationship management skills
- Exceptional presenting, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.