- Full and part-time options, Good work/life balance
- St Leonards location
- Competitive salary
About the organisation
Heart Research Australia supports world-class and emerging researchers to conduct ground-breaking research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
This broad role supports the development and delivery of marketing and fundraising with a focus on the retention of regular (monthly) givers, general administration including supporter services and supporting digital engagement to generate fundraising revenue.
- Contribute to the Fundraising and Donor Care plans
- Support the planning, execution and evaluation of direct mail campaigns
- Coordination of regular giving program
- Work with third party suppliers to ensure efficient campaign execution
- Act as the main point of contact for donor enquiries and requests
- Support the processing of donations and issuing of receipts at busy periods if required
- Assist with the Community Fundraising program
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a marketing or fundraising team
- Supporter/customer focused
- Interest in digital applications and social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in a small team environment
- Experience with databases – imports, exports and report extractions desirable
- Results orientated
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.