- Build relationships with supporters of the charity
- Royal North Shore Hospital location
- Competitive salary packaging
About the organisation
Heart Research Australia supports world-class and emerging researchers to conduct ground-breaking research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
This broad role supports the development and delivery of marketing and fundraising campaigns with a focus on the retention of supporters.
It involves supporting digital engagement campaigns to acquire new donors and providing donor support over the telephone and administration and database management.
- Act as the main point of telephone contact for donor inquiries and requests and make outbound thank you calls to donors
- Keep the donor database up to date
- Support direct mail campaigns and sending out edm's
- Uploading data to Salesforce CRM, generating mail merges and sending welcome pack info out
- Work with third party suppliers to ensure efficient campaign execution
- Other adhoc admin work too
- Experience in marketing, fundraising, customer service or administration desirable
- Direct Marketing Agency experience highly regarded but not essential
- Customer focused with empathetic and personable communication style
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in a small team environment
- Experience with databases and/or data manipulation and analysis desirable
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.