- 4 or 5 days per week with flexible hours
- Royal North Shore Hospital location
- Competitive salary packaging
About the organisation
Heart Research Australia supports world-class and emerging researchers to conduct ground-breaking research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
This broad role supports the development and delivery of marketing and fundraising campaigns with a focus on the retention of supporters.
It also involves supporting digital engagement campaigns to acquire new donors and providing donor support over the telephone.
- Support the planning, execution and evaluation of direct mail campaigns
- Coordination of the direct marketing program
- Work with third party suppliers to ensure efficient campaign execution
- Act as the main point of contact for donor inquiries and requests
- Experience in a direct marketing, marketing or fundraising team
- Agency experience highly regarded but not essential
- Supporter/customer focused
- Interest in digital acquisition and social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in a small team environment
- Experience with databases and/or data manipulation and analysis desirable
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.