- Work / Life balance
- Competitive salary packaging
- Inner west city, Parking available
About the organisation
This charity develops new and innovative projects aimed at alleviating poverty.
This role involves donor relations and donor support activities over telephone, email and face to face.
- Donor relations, donor reactivation and assisting with acquisition and retention
- Assist with appeals and other direct mail campaigns, including electronic campaigns
- Process direct online donations
- Assist with upcoming fundraising activities
- Assist with grant opportunities, applications, and acquittals
- Assist with the Bequest Program
Skills & Attributes
- Strong customer service or fundraising experience within a charity
- Experience inputting data into any CRM system (Raiser’s Edge experience favorable)
- Be passionate about working in the not-for-profit sector
- Kind and caring nature
- Access to Salary Packaging
- Learning and Professional Development Opportunities
- Give back to your community and get a sense of purpose
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.