- Work / Life balance
- Competitive salary packaging
- Ashfield station, Inner west city, Parking available
About the organisation
The Bill Crews Charitable Trust exists to encourage and develop new and innovative projects aimed at alleviating poverty.
The Exodus Foundation meets the needs of Sydney’s poor and homeless by connecting each guest with the professional services they need to break their cycle of poverty.
This role involves donor relations and donor support activities over telephone and email, database administration and management, organisation of events and wider fundraising office tasks.
- Donor relations, including thanking donors, answering donor calls, donor reactivation and assisting with acquisition and retention
- Assist with appeals and other direct mail campaigns, including electronic campaigns
- Process direct online donations
- Assist with upcoming events and other fundraising activities
- Assist with grant opportunities, applications, and acquittals
- Assist with the Bequest Program
- Assist the Fundraising Function in all other areas as required
Skills & Attributes
- Strong customer service and communication skills face to face and over the telephone
- Administrative experience desirable
- Experience inputting data into any CRM system (Raiser’s Edge experience favorable)
- Ability to process high volumes of donations (during the peak appeal periods)
- Be passionate about working in the not-for-profit sector
- Kind and caring nature
- Access to Salary Packaging
- Learning and Professional Development Opportunities
- Give back to your community and get a sense of purpose
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.