About the client:
The Australian Dental Association (ADA) is the peak national body for dentists in the country. Their main objective is to support members by enhancing their ability to provide a safe, high quality of professional oral health care.
About the role:
ADA are looking for a well-presented individual with highly developed customer service skills to join their team as the Front Desk Coordinator/Office Administrator
You will be responsible for being the first point of contact for all visitors. You will also be responsible for the day to day operations of the office and building facilities.
You will be a flexible and enthusiastic team player and provide support to the leadership team as and when required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage all administration duties of the front desk including answering the phone to members
- Be a professional face of the organisation
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Provide administrative support to the Federal Council and Executive Secretariat as requested
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- A friendly, professional and polished disposition
- Good time management and organisation skills
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.