Beaumont People are currently seeking a temporary Fleet Officer to assist with daily fleet operations for a not for profit based in the Upper North Shore.
Key responsibilities include:
- Vehicle database management ensuring accuracy, integrity and confidentiality
- Liaise and co-ordinate vehicle services, repairs along with reviewing invoices
- Vehicle acquisition, disposal and adhoc reporting
- Management of Tolls, infringements, fuel cards, CTP, RMS procedures and parking permits
- Experience within the motor vehicle fleet industry and database management and administration
- Strong communication skills when liaising with internal and external clients
- Provide high level administrative support and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS packages
Looking for an immediate start, in return you will work for a much-loved charity in wonderfully supportive team. If interested and available immediately, please apply now through the "Apply" function.