Beaumont People are currently working with several organisations across the Byron Bay area & Northern Rivers who often require the assistance of experienced Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payroll, Accounting and other general finance candidates.
We work with clients across a range of industries including not for profit and commercial. Our current need are for candidates seeking permanent positions (no sponsorship available for these positions).
I am also open to hearing from candidates seeking temporary assignments, please make this clear in your application.
- Senior Accounts Payable, Full Time, $60,000 + Super, Byron Bay
- Finance / Payroll Officer (Degree Educated), Full time, $60,000 - $65,000 + Super, Byron Bay
- Accounts Receivable, Part Time, 25hrs $55,000 FTE, Byron Bay
- Accountant, Ballina, Full Time, salary Negotiable.
- Previous experience working in any of the above
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to multi task & prioritise
- An enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn
- A professional attitude & be well presented
- Each of these role requires you to be confident work autonomously
Please send through your resume and also a brief covering letter outlining which of the above roles you are applying for. Each of these positions is available immediately so there is no closing date, you will be advised via email or phone if you have been successful or not.