- Flexible hours and working days – 3 to 4 days per week
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- CBD location
About the organisation
Bell Shakespeare a charitable organisation and Australia's national theatre company specialising in the works of William Shakespeare and the classics.
The Company offers educational and community programmes in schools and communities across Australia as well as main stage theatre productions.
The position will report to the Finance Manager and will work closely with all areas of the organisation in relation to the daily aspects of financial management ensuring all creditors and debtors are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner and data is entered into the various systems accurately.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Timely processing of creditor payments via online banking
- Banking of cheques and reconciliation of bank accounts on a daily basis
- Monthly Credit and Debit Card Reconciliations
- Preparation of month end journals
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage petty cash & CabCharge system of dockets
- Assist the Finance Manager and team with adhoc finance tasks as needed
Skills & Attributes
- Degree qualified in accounting, business or equivalent
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar finance and accounting role
- Dynamics Navision or similar accounting package experience highly desirable
- Eye for detail
- Team player
- intermediate knowledge of excel, word, & CRM databases
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interest in working in the not-for-profit sector
- Tessitura or Navision experience desirable
- Be part of a fun, collaborative team
- Exciting cultural environment with benefits and access to Company programme
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop more finance skills / career development
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis