- Castle Hill location, Parking available
- Flexible work environment
- Access to charity tax concessions
About the organisation
Youth Insearch runs an award winning, early intervention program of counselling, support, mentoring and empowerment for at risk young people aged 14-20 delivered through weekend workshops, support groups, peer support & leadership and individual care.
The Finance Manager is responsible for playing a key role within the organisation. From reviewing and developing the financial strategy, managing the payroll and monthly management accounts, looking after the operational systems and implementing salesforce.
- Develop organisation financial strategy, advise on financial decisions and investments, minimise financial risk
- Monthly closings, reconciliations, returns – including bank, GST, BAS
- Monthly financial & written reports and forecasts against budgets, prior year, strategy – identify issues, recommend solutions
- Manage petty cash, maintain assets register
- Annual budgets for P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet
- Prepare annual audits, FBT returns, reports to regulatory bodies
- Funding budgets and acquittals and processes
- Ensure Youth Insearch obtains full benefit of charity tax concessions
- Reconcile donations management system with accounts
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a similar financial position
- Interest in the not-for-profit sector
- Communicate regularly and honestly with all stakeholders
- Salesforce experience desirable but not essential
- Solution orientated
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
Small team, connected to the cause, easy going
- Work / life balance
- Flexible environment
- Access to tax concessions
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.