- Ongoing temporary/casual position with the view to going permanent.
- Lismore NSW
- Commence end of June 2021.
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with an organisation in Lismore who offer opportunities for career growth, a supportive management team, and the opportunity to be part of a positive organisational change.
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Manager will play a critical role in navigating this organisation through a significant change process and system implementation process.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading, managing, and mentoring the finance team
- Solving complex accounting issues
- Managing annual budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring compliance to funding guidelines, laws, and financial regulation
- Maintaining relationships with auditors and funding bodies
- Identifying business efficiencies and operational improvements
- Maintaining accounting procedure and policy documentation
- Oversight of financial statements reports
- Monitoring and reporting on company performance against internal and external benchmarks
- Working with the senior leadership team to plan, scope and implement projects and programs.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or extensive experience attained through previous appointments and services.
- Extensive experience in financial based roles
- Exceptional financial and management reporting skills
- Relevant technical experience and proven competency in implementing and managing systems.
- Prior experience leading, motivating, mentoring, and providing direction to a team of finance professionals.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues and present recommendations to senior management.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell on (02) 9133 9322.