- 6 month contract
- Competitive Salary
- Sydney, CBD Location
About the organisation
The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is Australia’s leading national body funding game-changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public.
Their mission is simple: stop deaths from breast cancer.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the production of accurate and timely accounting information, regular reporting, analysis and commentary, sound financial controls and implementation of process improvements.
This role also coordinates the budget process and manages payroll processes.
- Maintain financial/accounting procedures, controls and practices in line with legal, commercial and corporate requirements and obligations
- Ensure the integrity of income through the regular reconciliation of monthly income from Raisers Edge and Financial Edge, identifying and eliminating differences to ensure consistency of reporting
- Ensure the security of financial systems and the integrity of audit trails
- Deliver accurate, comprehensive and timely financial reports to managers providing the appropriate insight, analysis and commentary
- Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Administer all facets of payroll including FBT returns and salary packaging
- Co-ordinate and liaise with external auditors on the interim and final audits, including preparing the appropriate analysis for the statutory accounts
- Preparing and submitting statutory returns as required
Skills & Attributes
- Proven experience in financial/management accounting activities including general accounting, financial analysis and reporting
- Thorough understanding and application of IFRS standards
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information
- Computer literacy with a sound knowledge of accounting software and excel
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Access to salary packaging
- Salary packaging
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any questions please contact Nadia Pachon on 02 9279 2777.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.