- City location
- Temp to Perm or contract extension
- Great team and culture
This organisation is a well known international charity.
The Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable officer will provide efficient administrative support to the Social Finance Team, in an effective and timely manner and which supports the overall mission of TSA.
- Timely payment of invoices/bills once appropriate approvals are received.
- Generating invoices, banking, bank reconciliations
- Administration includes filing, preparation of reports, correspondence and memoranda, and other ad-hoc activities.
Skills & Attributes
- Accounts payable or accounts receivable experience
- Admin experience
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
Friendly, live the values, supportive team
- Opportunities for contract extension
- Work / life balance
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.