About the client:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) is the leading professional organisation for the medical specialities of clinical radiology and radiation oncology in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
We are recruiting for an analytical, forward thinking Financial Accountant who is adaptable and assertive to change and improvements. You will report directly to the Head of Finance and work closely in supporting your 4 colleagues within the finance team.
As the organisation is going through a change in financial systems (from Attaché to Microsoft Finance & Operations), You will need to be process driven, flexible and supportive, as your role will be varied.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operational/financial reporting
- Preparing spreadsheets and reports for the new financial year (Excel)
- Managing projects for the change in system i.e. data migration, working with the HOF and external consultants, collating and questioning the accuracy of data
- Prepare and review balance sheets, reconciliations and cash flow
- Support the wider team with any adhoc accounts tasks
- Assist with the annual audit process
- CPA / CA qualified and 5 or more years of experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced or Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong financial understanding and knowledge of key accounting and tax concepts
- Forward thinking, proactive, demonstrates initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Have a high level of accuracy and an eye for detail
If you feel you meet the above criteria and can liaise with stakeholders across multiple levels and can take initiative then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships