To give you some more information regarding this fantastic opportunity, the purpose of this role is to work with secondary schools to increase school leaver enrolments into their courses and grow the relationships within their network in QLD.
Your main responsibilities can be broken into four main areas: Business Development & Account Planning, Marketing, Data Quality and Application Management.
Business Development & Account Planning
- Develop and execute an account plan for the QLD territory, segmenting and prioritising High Schools and new Pathway Channels. Generating alternative methods for enrolments through active business development and conversion opportunities with RTOs.
- Enrol domestic school leavers and meet enrolment and conversion targets.
- Contribute to monthly sales reports to monitor progress towards yearly sales targets
- Build and maintain an accurate database of contacts, schools, and business activity in Salesforce.com
- Identifying opportunities to enrol Teachers and ESO’s into Education vertical suite of courses via business development.
- Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, set up event stands and attend schools career fairs
- Deliver Presentations - build and deliver informative and entertaining presentations at schools and RTOs
- Be the subject matter expert for Grade 10 to 12 students
- Create and host career counsellors, students, principals, and parents at college events
- Ensure all reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner as directed by the Student Recruitment Manager.
- Manage students from application stage through to enrolled stage and through continuous communication, support and document follow up right up until census date.
- Maintain strong relationships with key internal departments
For more information, please do not hesitate to call Justine at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.