Founded in 2012, Kids Giving Back is a Sydney based not for profit organization (DGR) that engages young people with community through volunteering.
Their mission is to create the Next Generation of Generosity by providing hands on, age appropriate, meaningful volunteering opportunities for young people aged 6 to 18. They achieve this by matching young people with volunteering opportunities through programs facilitated by Kids Giving Back or their charity partners, and in doing so giving children and their families an opportunity to change lives including their own.
In this newly created role, you will report to the Chair and work collaboratively with the co-founders to expand the scope of impact and establish a self-generating operating model.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing a small team from an office in Double Bay
- Overall accountability for the financial performance of the organisation
- Further develop and implement sustainable and scalable systems and procedures
- Optimise and integrate existing software applications including Trybooking and CRM
- To drive fundraising strategy including grants, fundraising events, sponsor and partner relationships
- Business and financial acumen with a good understanding of NFP governance
- Strong leadership skills able to bring people together to achieve organisational outcomes
- A track record in building relationships through influence and collaboration
- Experience in program design and delivery of quality service offerings
We are excited to hear from you about this opportunity and look forward to receiving your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role.
To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call her on 02 9279 2777.
Applications need to include a current resume and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the Essential Skills and Criteria.
Applications close 31 July 2018.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.