This is a contract role, continuity subject to funding.
Purpose of the position: This is a senior strategic role charged with delivering an exceptional experience for people with disability and their support networks. This role will lead sector transformational human services reform by helping deliver the best possible National Disability Insurance Scheme in regional NSW.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of a range of high quality, inclusive and responsive programs for people with disability and their support networks across the Social Futures footprint, primarily through delivery as an NDIS Partner delivering Local Area Coordination Services in Northern and Far West NSW and Ability Links NSW[KL1]
- Ensuring service delivery is person centred, responsive and tailored to the needs of individuals and communities
- Actively engaging, collaborating and partnering with stakeholders including business, government, other NGO’s and industry organisations to optimise outcomes for participants
- Lead and develop a remote workforce to achieve team and strategic goals,
- Supporting the development of funding submissions, potential mergers and acquisitions and business propositions for new and enhanced funding opportunities and partnerships
- Oversee and contribute to the management of budgets and expenditure for your branch
- Senior experience in the delivery of excellent human services in a busy and challenging environment
- Demonstrated experience in the evaluation, monitoring and continuous improvement of community service delivery
- Superior communication, networking and influencing skills with the ability to collaborate and negotiate internally and externally to deliver results for program participants and stakeholders
- Substantial experience in a senior leadership role including capacity to develop, support and motivate teams.
- Project Management experience including high level resource planning, budgeting and reporting
- Ability to work and support staff within a complex, ambiguous and changing environment
- Implementation and monitoring of quality assurance processes across participant programs, including managing risk and program evaluation
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline e.g. Social Work, Social Science, Psychology or Management
- Senior operational experience in the National Disability Insurance Scheme environment would be highly regarded.
Along with your resume, please include a cover letter that addresses your experience against the 9 essential selection criteria.
For further information please contact Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322.
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit this role, please refer all enquiries to Rebecca at Beaumont People.