A strategic opportunity to transform the innovation and growth of a National Partnerships Program!
- Brand new role. Opportunity to lead a team and make an impact on the lives of seriously ill children and their families
- Initial 2-year contract. Sydney based, with flexible work options
- Apply your expertise in growing strategic partnerships to lead and implement the national partnership program
Ronald McDonald House Charities Australia (RMHC) is committed to supporting the ever-changing needs of seriously ill children and their families. Their vision is to achieve the best outcome for families by reducing the impact of their child’s illness.
About the role
The Executive Manager - Corporate Partnerships will develop, lead and implement the national Strategic Partnership program, with a primary focus on corporate partnerships, through the co-creation of programs that achieve donor objectives and mission need.
Leading a team, this role will take an active role in raising funds by building and growing partnerships at the national level, in collaboration and alignment with RMHC Chapters in Australia.
- Lead a team to grow and drive innovation across the national partnership program
- Develop the strategic partnerships program vision, and strategy which will include prospective, cultivation and stewardship strategies with aligned revenue targets and expense benchmarks
- Create and develop partner engagement plans that are innovative and take the partnership journey through new and exciting forms of engagement
- Actively develop, pitch and present partnership opportunities to new and long-standing corporate partners to achieve mutually beneficial expectations
- Report on performance forecasting and revenue generation targets, including partner retention and growth pipelines
- Lead our new Government Engagement initiatives
- Strategically lead on the national, flagship McDonald’s partnership
- Build exceptional relationships across the McDonald’s system, ensuring Licensees, restaurants and corporate staff are fully engaged with strategic objectives
- Collaborate with all RMHC Chapters to promote alignment to the strategic plan and ensure everyone is fully involved and across the partnership program
- Proven experience in a senior partnerships position, with success implementing strategic objectives to elevate partnership engagement within an organisation
- Success leading, coaching, and influencing staff to develop existing partnerships and steward prospective partners
- Ability to promote a collaborative culture dedicated to the vision of the organisation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to positively influence others
- Experience developing and managing pipeline and relationships in Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- A collaborative manner and the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organisation and to promote continuous improvement
- A commitment to the wellbeing of children and their families
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.