- Centrally located in Sydney’s CBD
- Rare part time Executive Assistant opportunity to support the CEO of NBCF
- Flexible 21 hour week – spread over 3 or 4 days
About the National Breast Cancer Foundation
The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is the only national body that funds life changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public. Breast cancer is the most common cancer facing Australian women, with eight women dying from the disease each day. Research is the only way to prevent deaths, and improve how breast cancer is diagnosed, managed and treated. By funding only world class research, NBCF is working towards a goal of zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030.
This is a unique opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant for the CEO of NBCF on a part time basis. You will be based at their Sydney office and will be responsible for providing sophisticated, executive level administration support to the CEO, the Executive Team and the Board of Directors.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this critical role will support the daily operations of the Office of the CEO to achieve their strategic goals. Potential candidates will have strong Executive Assistant experience and proven experience building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have proven success in supporting Executives, excellent time management and project coordination skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Schedule and coordinate a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings
- Provide gatekeeping support, plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule is respectfully followed and items are prioritised accordingly
- Assist the Company Secretary in coordinating board meetings
- Support the needs of the Board including, travel, accommodation and board papers
- Coordinate travel, accommodation and itineraries for the team
- Proactively assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the Executive team
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of presentations and leadership team meetings
- Manage multiple projects efficiently and within a timely manner
- Manage the finance expense reconciliations for the Office of the CEO
To excel as an Executive Assistant in this organisation, you will have to following skills and attributes:
- 10+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Constructive and strategic thinking
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
The successful candidate must have a dynamic set of skills and possess the experience and confidence to step into the role and hit the ground running.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further question please contact Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org .
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of NBCF and all enquiries are to be directed to Beaumont People. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.