- Located in the Sydney CBD - Permanent opportunity
- Support the CEO and contribute to a growing and dynamic charity
Reporting directly to the CEO, this critical role will support the daily operations of the Office of the CEO and to achieve their strategic goals. Potential candidates will have strong Executive Assistant experience and have the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have proven success in supporting multiple Executives, excellent time management and project coordination skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Schedule and coordinate a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings
- Efficiently manage a busy inbox and draft correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Coordinate Board meetings including agenda writing, preparing papers and presentations, meeting logistics and minute taking
- Coordinate travel, accommodation and itineraries for the Executive team and Board members
- Heavily assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the Executive team
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of presentations and leadership team meetings
- Manage multiple projects efficiently and within a timely manner
- Manage the finance expense reconciliations for the Office of the CEO
To excel as an Executive Assistant in this organisation, you will have to following skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Constructive and strategical thinking
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further question please contact Rhonda at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.