- Opportunity to work for a strong cause
- Based in Pyrmont
This is an opportunity to work full-time for a dynamic leader in the For-Purpose sector as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager. The focus of the role is to provide sophisticated, executive level administration support to the Chief Executive Officer, Company Secretary and Board of Directors.
Potential candidates will have proven Personal/Executive Assistant experience, strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks. As part of the Operations team, you will be ambitious and possess the initiative to make this role your own.
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
Executive Assistance to the Chief Executive Officer
- Providing management support to the Chief Executive Officer, including diary and calendar management and travel coordination
- Organising meetings and required paperwork
- Provide strong gate keeping support to help ensure the CEO’s schedule is aligned to key priorities
- Provide relevant verbal and written communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide secretarial support to the Chair and Company Secretary in preparation of Board meetings
- Coordinate Leadership Team meetings, including the agenda and relevant presentation preparation
- Assistance with organisational projects, as directed
- As part of the Operations team, assist with various business improvement projects
- Responsible for managing the relationship with the building management and ICT provider, including maintenance and communicating regular updates
- Support and drive Work, Health and Safety practices
- General office management and oversight
About the candidate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Personal/Executive Assistance position
- Intermediate – advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Professional presentation and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and have a collaborative, flexible approach to work
- Proven success producing high quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have a strong ability to build relationships, be assertive and proactive to ask the right questions and achieve the results required. As a key stakeholder in the organisation you will be confident to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute positively to the success of the organisation, assisting the CEO in driving initiatives and creating an exciting, sustainable and responsive team
If this sounds like you and you are ready to add value and make a difference to a great organisation then send your application to me NOW!
All applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please send through click APPLY NOW and send your resume to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.