Personal Assistant – Project focused
- Work for the Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation
- Award winning Not for Profit organisation based in Randwick
- Personal Assistant with a focus on PROJECTS.
About the Organisation
Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation (POWHF) exists to promote health, research and education of disease and health problems of adult patients at the Prince of Wales Hospital. They support the purchase of equipment and the refurbishment of departments to align with best practice service delivery.
The Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation fosters strong links with the community, endeavouring to establish lasting relationships with individuals, industries and businesses, creating better hospital awareness.
This year we are celebrating 160 years, so it will be a big promotional year and we are launching a capital campaign for millions of dollars. A very exciting time to be part of the organisation.
As the Personal Assistant you will be supporting the CEO, CFO and assisting the Board of Directors. This role will be varied, and you will be interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have an understanding that as a small team, they will need to be hands on and flexible to assist with events and support other areas of the organisation during busy periods.
The CEO invests in her team, providing training and professional development opportunities.
This position will suit an enthusiastic and passionate Personal Assistant who demonstrates professionalism, ambition and has a positive, supportive demeanour.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high level of administrative assistance to the CEO, CFO and Board of Directors
- Diary management of the CEO’s diary and day to day assistance with administrative tasks
- Assistance and contribution across various CEO projects
- Supporting the Board of Directors, including agenda writing, coordinating meetings, minute taking and circulation of board papers
- Project management of the Annual Grant Round and production of the annual Philanthropy Report
- Provide administrative assistance to the CFO, when needed.
To be successful you will:
- Be degree qualified
- Have experience in project coordination
- Be enthusiastic, driven and a team player
- Be approachable, patient and enjoy problem solving
- Be a confident communicator - have a clear phone manner and good written skills
- Enjoy building relationships and going above and beyond
- Have strong IT skills - Microsoft office suite -excel, word, outlook and power point
- Be willing to learn and develop your skills
- Be organised, be able to prioritise your workload and have good attention to detail
- Have an interest in the Not for Profit sector (previous voluntary work advantageous)
- Have a driver’s license
This is a phenomenal chance to get involved in making a difference to people's lives. If you want to work in a small supportive team and are customer focused do not miss this opportunity.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply please send a cover letter, expressing your interest in the role along with your full resume.
For more information please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of The Prince of Wales Foundation. Please direct all enquiries to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.