- CBD location - short walk from Museum or Kings Cross train station
- High performing team in a corporate office
- Excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant
- Permanent fulltime position
Reporting directly to the Group General Manager People and Culture, you will be responsible for providing timely, effective and confidential executive support to the GM and to the broader People and Culture team.
To be a successful applicant, you will have proven experience as an Executive Assistant with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will display organisational and time management skills, as well as the ability to multi-task. Strong stakeholder engagement skills are an asset. This position also shares the office management duties with the team.
You will be intuitive and have the confidence to act on behalf of the GM to make informed decisions in their absence when needed, in line with the organisation’s vision and goals.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing the daily calendars of the GM, including coordinating meetings and liaising directly with stakeholders
- Manage all internal and external meetings within the portfolio
- Manage the travel calendar of the GM including managing bookings
- Prepare and coordinate Board meetings, including agenda writing, preparing materials and reports, venue and catering as well as preparing Board reports
- Heavily assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the GM
- Contribute and drive ongoing projects
- Assist in the organisation and management of events
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of St Vincent’s Health Australia, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.