- Great Inner West location, close to public transport
- Looking for an experienced EA to support a high performing and well regarded General Manager
- Part time – 22 hours over four days
Do you want to work as an Executive Assistant and be part of a Clinical Programs team that works closely to achieve excellence and transform the lives of children? Is being able to work flexibly to achieve outstanding results in both your professional and personal life important to you?
About The Shepherd Centre
The Shepherd Centre is a world-leading charity that specialises in making it possible for children who are deaf or hard of hearing to be able to speak as well as any other child. We provide a research- and evidence-based specialist service to children at each of our physical centres and via online therapy.
The organisation has grown rapidly in the past 5 years in both its fundraising and clinical services, with further growth expected over the coming years. With 50% of children with hearing loss not receiving the services they need we are determined to grow so that every child has access to the help that they need.
The Shepherd Centre has an outstanding work environment, offering flexible working options for all employees, and was awarded ‘Employer of Choice’ by the Sydney Chamber of Commerce.
Reporting to the General Manager, Clinical Programs, this unique role will see you providing high level executive and administrative support to the General Manager of Clinical Programs and the Clinical Executive team.
- Schedule and coordinate a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings
- Efficiently manage a busy inbox and draft correspondence on behalf of the General Manager
- Manage the flow of information from a variety of stakeholders discreetly and confidentially
- Coordination and preparation of all Clinical Reporting including the agenda, report, including following up with the team
- Manage and book all travel for the Clinical Team
- Schedule and coordinate all internal and external meetings efficiently
- Heavily assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the General Manager
- Coordinate all follow up activities on behalf of the General Manager and their team
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of presentations and leadership team meetings
- Manage multiple projects efficiently and within a timely manner
- Manage the finance expense reconciliations for the Office of the General Manager
To excel as an Executive Assistant at the Shepherd Centre, you will have to following skills and attributes:
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Constructive and strategical thinking
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
Skills & Attributes
If you enjoy working in a small, collaborative and passionate team this is great role. This role is ideal for someone looking for a part time role with flexible working hours and a positive, friendly team.
All staff at The Shepherd Centre are committed to excellence in our work towards achieving our vision of every child with hearing loss achieving the best spoken language they are capable of; including fostering a professional, collaborative and passionate work environment.
To learn more about the organisation click and watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg3WHmGxFkg
We welcome applications from people with a disability, including hearing loss.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, please apply now.
If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf the Shepherd Centre, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.