Executive Assistant to GM Legal, Governance & Risk
- CBD location - short walk from Museum or Kings Cross train station
- Corporate office – high performing team!
- Excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant with C-suite experience
- Permanent full time position
St Vincent’s Health Australia is the nation’s largest Catholic not-for-profit health and aged care provider. We are a clinical, research and education leader working in private hospitals, public hospitals and aged care services in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Reporting directly to the Group General Manager Legal, Governance & Risk, you will be responsible for providing sophisticated, executive level administration support to the GM and to the broader team. This position is the primary liaison for the Board of Directors for all administrative matters, therefore Board support experience is essential.
To be considered for this position, you will have proven experience as an Executive Assistant with strong communication skills and a high attention to detail. An interest or background in Corporate Governance, legal and audit & risk would be advantageous.
You will be intuitive and have the commercial acumen and the confidence to act on behalf of the GM to make informed decisions in their absence when needed, in line with the organisation’s vision and goals.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing the daily calendars of the GM, including coordinating meetings and liaising directly with stakeholders
- Manage all internal and external meetings within the portfolio
- Screen and prioritise all communication to the team, taking responsibility of correspondence where possible
- Prepare and coordinate Board meetings, including agenda writing, preparing materials and reports, booking travel, venue and catering as well as preparing Board reports
- Heavily assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the GM
- Assist in the organisation and management of events
Required skills and attributes:
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Board support experience is a must
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of St Vincent’s Health Australia, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.