- Located in Sydney’s Inner-west and accessible via public transport
- Contribute to a growing and dynamic Not For Profit Organisation
This is a unique opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant for an established Not For Profit supporting the Executive Director for People and Culture. You will be based at their Sydney office and will be responsible for providing sophisticated, executive level administration support to the Executive Director and the People and Culture team.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be strongly responsible for the relationship management and communications within the team. This requires confidential management of office and department operations and considerable discretion of judgement. You will have proven success in supporting an Executive member, with excellent time management and project coordination skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Schedule and coordinate a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings
- Efficiently manage a busy inbox and draft correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director
- Manage the flow of information from a variety of stakeholders discreetly and confidentially
- Schedule and coordinate all internal and external meetings efficiently
- Heavily assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the Executive Director
- Coordinate all follow up activities on behalf of the Executive Director and maintain the leave calendar for the team
- Maintain their SharePoint database ensuring all correspondence and information are filed appropriately
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of presentations and leadership team meetings
- Manage multiple projects efficiently and within a timely manner
- Manage the finance expense reconciliations for the Office of the Executive Director
To excel as an Executive Assistant in this organisation, you will have to following skills and attributes:
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Constructive and strategical thinking
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
The successful candidate will have a dynamic set of skills and possess the experience and confidence to step into the role and hit the ground running.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.