- Excellent opportunity to support the CEO of Disability Services Australia
- Located in Bankstown – close proximity to public transport
- Full-time permanent position, working for a large, sector leading and growing organisation
About the Organisation
Disability Services Australia has been committed to empowering people to reach their maximum potential since 1957. They are driven by their Core Values: putting people first, being one unified team, accountability, striving to do better, being inspired by challenge and making ethical decisions.
They are a leading not-for-profit provider of community-based services throughout NSW. DSA has a long history of delivering a personal and considered service that meets each person’s individual needs.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant will be a key partner to the CEO, the Executive Team and the Board of Directors. This critical role supports the daily operations of the Office of the CEO to achieve their strategic goals. As a Senior Executive Assistant you will have proven success building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and government bodies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings
- Producing correspondence, presentations and reports on behalf of the CEO
- Arranging travel and preparing detailed itineraries as required for the CEO’s office
- Coordinating business functions and meetings
- Managing all incoming inquiries and escalating as necessary to ensure the CEO’s schedule is respectfully followed and prioritised accordingly
- Assisting in ongoing project management of the Executive Office.
About the Successful Candidate
The candidate will have extensive experience providing support at the C-suite level. This candidate will be well established in their career, have a strong commercial acumen and bring with them a wealth of knowledge to this role as they make it their own.
Key Skills Include:
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining strict confidentiality
- High level verbal and written communication skills, in particular report writing
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous exposure to Board support and Governance is highly beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and stay outcomes focused under pressure
- Strong initiative to find solutions and ability to exercise judgement to act in the best interest of the organisation and its CEO
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Disability Services Australia, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.