- Excellent opportunity to support the CEO and Executive team, in a high profile for purpose organisation
- Located in Inner West – a few minutes’ walk from bus and train stations
- Full-time permanent role – not a traditional C-suite support role, every day will be different to the next
About the Organisation
This longstanding for-purpose organisation is highly respected and led by a visionary CEO, they deliver a range of education and public health services, as well as distributing much needed aid to communities in need.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant will be a key partner to the CEO, the Executive Team and the Board of Directors. This critical role supports the daily operations of the Office of the CEO. You will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and government bodies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing all incoming inquiries and escalating as necessary to ensure the CEO’s schedule is respectfully followed and prioritised accordingly
- Scheduling a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings
- Producing correspondence, presentations, and reports on behalf of the CEO
- Arranging travel and preparing detailed itineraries as required for the CEO and Executive team
- Coordinating business functions and meetings, as well as events as need be
- Assisting in office management tasks as needed to ensure the smooth running of operations
About the Successful Candidate
The candidate will have incredible time management and coordination skills. You will show initiative to make this role your own and learn to anticipate your Executive's needs. We are open to candidates from all backgrounds, with strong administration skills and a service-oriented mindset.
Key Skills Include:
- High level verbal and written communication skills – able to tailor communications to all levels of stakeholders both internal and external
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and stay outcomes-focused under pressure
- Strong initiative to find solutions and ability to exercise judgment to act in the best interest of the organisation and its CEO
- A National Police Check/WWWC (or willingness to complete)
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a tailored cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
All queries must be directed to Diana Linde (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Beaumont People.