- 12 month, Full Time contract
- $65k -$70k + Super
- Based Lismore
This established & growing not for profit organisation work with clients & communities across a large geographical area to support & empower them.
As an organisation they encourage integrity and honesty throughout their employees. They also encourage growth, development and learning.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level administrative and project support to the Executive Manager. Reporting to the Executive Manager, you will ensure consistent & timely flow of information, maintain consistency of internal systems & processes to enable the team to work to the best of their ability.
As the EA, you will also assist in implementing key changes internally and developing communication across the organisation.
- Provide administrative & project support to the Executive Manager & team
- Compile reports / content for Board, Leadership, Executive meetings
- Provide high level diary & email management support
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports & presentations
- Managing travel and guest arrangements
- Assist in the coordination of events, meetings & forums including registration, booking venues, catering & liaising with speakers
- Using internal document management system, uploading crucial documents
- Assisting with funding compliance actions & reporting
- Maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated experience providing high level administration support at executive level
- Confident & comfortable working in a fast paced environment & role
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated capacity to prioritise and manage own workload & use initiative
- Perform well under pressure in a changing environment
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination
- Excellent time management with the capacity to prioritise and reprioritise
- Demonstrated capacity to problem solve & resolve disputes
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Understanding of quality assurance and compliance
Please apply by sending your up to date resume & a covering letter outlining your relevant experience for this role through the “apply” button or by emailing Rebecca Robinson at email@example.com
If you have further questions you can call 02 9133 9322.
Please note if successful in this position you must hold a current Drivers’ Licence, you will be required to complete a National Police Check & Working with Children Check.
Please note there is no closing date for these roles, the advertisement will be removed once the successful candidate is sourced.