- Exciting Opportunity to work in an established organisation based in Penrith - they are relocating in April to the Hawkesbury
- 8-month contract with the potential to extend
- Paying $43.00 per hour + Super
This organisation have an established events team and are looking for someone to come on board to assist with an 8 month project.
This office will change location around April-May 2019, from Penrith to the Hawkesbury. Please be aware of this move before applying.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will have the autonomy to develop and execute several events for all of the campuses across the organisation. This position will provide professional support to a wide range of events activities and will help to develop, implement and execute high quality events across the campuses.
- Provide high level advice, information and implementation support to marketing and promotional events whilst managing, organising and planning effectively an event portfolio
- Provide input and support to budgets, briefs and plans and ensure the delivery of timely and professional advice and service in the lead up to events
- Coordinate the production of promotional material and publications and aid, implement and support external communication activities
- Contribute to the design and implementation of marketing and communication strategies, promote events and work closely and liaise with all stakeholders
- Provide presentations and briefs and prepare visual aids for event presentations and other promotional activities
In this position you will plan and manage several large events and marketing requirements throughout the contract, hence there are several requirements to have the ability to manage multiple projects, and conflicting priorities.
- A relevant degree or qualification in marketing/events or communications
- A wealth of experience working in events and can work autonomously
- Demonstrated success in planning, executing and evaluating events to ensure they fulfill their purpose, have experience in the development of marketing materials
- Proven event management, problem solving skills, meet tight deadlines and show the ability to work with all levels of management
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal and oral communication skills, the ability to follow established protocol and exercise initiative
- Demonstrate solid understanding of cultural differences and sensitivities
- To work with one of Sydney’s fastest growing education providers
- To work on several large events, end to end
- An 8 month contract minimum