NFP association are looking for an individual with strong time management skills and a background in events planning to join their team in Spring Hill, Brisbane for a 3 day per week (Mon, Wed, Thurs) Part- Time Events Coordinator.
The temporary position is required to support the Event Manager on their annual associations conference. You must be available to travel to Adelaide for the conference.
The role is 3 days per week or 24 hours per week. Flexible on days. Please only apply if you are looking for Part-Time temporary work.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following areas:
- Booking travel and accommodation for speakers and staff
- Confirmation of attendees and exhibitioners
- Liaze guest speakers and ensuring smooth running of conference program
- Communicate with the exhibition centre on AV and technology equipment
- Assist with organising and executing the run sheet and support with general enquires leading up to and at the event.
- Previous experience in events
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal