About the client
GrainGrowers is recognised nationally within the grain and agriculture industry. They are the leading membership body and voice for Australian grain farmers, representing their interests at a national and international level by supporting growth, increasing profitability and sustainability.
This company has a fantastic culture with a supportive and collaborative team environment.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a passion for agriculture to work as an Events Coordinator. You will represent the organisation in a professional and friendly manner whilst coordinating and delivering a busy events and education programme.
You will be required to travel interstate and must hold a valid driving license.
About the Person
Our ideal candidate needs to demonstrate initiative and positivity. You will be highly organised and be able to manage multiple projects within a demanding schedule. You will have excellent communication and a high-level of interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate the delivery on a variety of events; conferences, competitions, leadership programme’s and internal events
- Organisation and coordination of venue, speakers and sponsors, AV and catering
- Book and coordinate travel
- Manage the registration process for all attendees
- Coordinate with the Leadership and Events Manager to conduct event evaluation, reporting and analysis
- Attend and network at a variety of events including those out of hours
- Outstanding organisational and event coordination skills
- A high-level initiative attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude, the ability and willingness to take on any task
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels and externally
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- A knowledge of, or interest in the agricultural sector
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great organisation, APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.