Responsibilities include but aren't limited too:
- Administrative support for national conference and interstate webinars, conferences, workshops
- Liase with suppliers and venues
- Manage multiple event RSVP's
- Collate and update multiple data spreadsheets accurately and regularly using EXCEL
- Provide administrative event logistics support
- Fostering relationships with members, stakeolders and organisations
- Have solid Events experience and able to pick things up quickly and hit the ground running
- Have experience of supporting an event from start to finish
- Be highly organised, with a sense of urgency
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to relate to people at all levels and from all backgrounds
- Be committed and professional
- Excellent with computers and database management and online research tools
Ability to start immediately is highly regarded and to be considered for this roles you must of had administrator experience. If you are interested, please APPLY or contact Annabelle on 02 9093 4925.
We will consider candidates on a Working Holiday Visa so do apply if you have the necessary experience and 6 months left on your visa.