About the client:
The Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA) is the peak body and leading voice for sonographers with a vision to see that a Sonographer is known as the expert in ultrasound across the community,
About the role:
As the Events Coordinator you will be responsible for the successful development and end to end delivery of the annual symposium and annual international conference in conjunction with a Professional Conference Organiser.
In addition, this role also works closely with the Member Service Manager to deliver Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events throughout the year.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the delivery of the events program
- Work with the marketing team to create marketing material for events and services
- End to end event planning, delivery and onsite event coordination of multiple events of scale per year
- Organisation and coordination of venue, speakers and sponsors
- Event registrations and bookings
- Event reporting and analysis
- Experience in event planning and management
- Ability to work independently and accurately on a number of concurrent projects, prioritising work flow to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong work ethic and initiative, including close attention to detail, as well as the ability to contribute and embrace innovative new ideas
- High-level written and oral communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to form good working relationships with a range of stakeholders including presenters, members and volunteers
If you feel you meet the above criteria APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Emma or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.