About the client:
The Australian Property Institute (API) represents the interests of property professionals.
The API's set and maintain the highest standards of professional practice, education, ethics and professional conduct for its members and the broader property profession.
They are committed to building and maintaining a strong base for the future of the property profession through broadening the expertise and knowledge of its members.
About the role:
API are looking for an individual with previous corporate events experience who is highly organised to assist in the event planning and administration of 300 events each year. Events include seminars, workshops, rural and state conferences, an annual national conference and awards program.
This role will support the National Events Manager and the Education team in delivering the annual events program.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting all aspects of API’s events program
- Assistance in sourcing and obtaining quotes from venues and other suppliers
- Administrative support for events including development of run sheets, event briefs and other event collateral
- Attendance at events (may involve periodic interstate travel and out of hours work)
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure a high level of service delivery
- Assisting in management of committees including setting up meetings, preparing agenda and taking minutes
- Previous corporate events expereince
- Proven organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient in using MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders, both internal and external, building constructive and long-term relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously and capacity to deliver results and meet deadlines through well-developed project management and administration skills.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.