About the client:
The Planning Institute of Australia (PIA) is the national body representing planning and the planning profession.
Through education, communication and professional development, PIA is the pivotal organisation serving and guiding thousands of planning professionals in their role of creating better communities.
About the role:
PIA is looking for an individual who can multi-task with a can-do positive attitude to join their small team in Melbourne CBD as the Events Coordinator.
You will be responsible for supporting and managing the administration and delivery of the annual events program and assisting with marketing and communications for PIA in Victoria and Tasmania.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the delivery of the events program in Vic and Tas
- Develop and distribute all electronic communications in collaboration with the Communications Coordinator
- Create marketing material for PIA events and services
- Act as secretariat to the Victorian Young Planners committee supporting them with their calendar
- Liaise with members via phone and email to answer enquires
- Previous experience in an events role
- High energy and be a mature team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.