Do you want to work for an organisation at the forefront of change and influence?
Are you passionate about producing dynamic and thought-provoking events?
You will organise events involving some of Australia’s key public figures from the Prime Minister and Opposition Leader to the CEOs of the ASX Top 200.
You will coordinate an annual portfolio of events ranging from luncheons, committee meetings, networking and conferences held at 5-star venues and leading hotels.
If you consider yourself to be professional, self-motivated, highly organised and able to handle multiple events projects, then this is a unique opportunity to join an organisation committed to making a difference.
Your day to day will involve:
- End to end event planning, delivery and onsite event coordination of multiple events of scale a year
- Organisation and coordination of venue, speaker and sponsors
- Preparing and publishing event promotions, including EDMs and website content with support from the marketing team
- Event registrations and bookings
- Expense management and working within budgets
- Event reporting and analysis
- Event security and on-site management
Your new role offers the ability to learn and grow while delivering high calibre events for Australia’s leading professionals in Sydney, Canberra and regional areas.
- Previous experience in managing and coordinating multiple projects/events
- Self-confidence and excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous use of CRM systems/Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to set priorities and timelines
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Practical approach to your work with the ability to meet deadlines with ease.
If you care about what you do and want to make a difference in the work that you do, please APPLY now with a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Alternatively, contact Mariana or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.