- Events Coordinator – Agriculture & Grain
- NFP Member Association
- Full Time, Permanent
- Sydney CBD
- $65k + super
GrainGrowers is a Not-for-Profit membership organisation with a national reach making a positive difference to the grain industry. They have a strong and influential voice, are progressive in their thinking and inspirational in their approach. They are at the forefront of a changing industry, setting the agenda for change that will benefit their members now and in the future.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a passion for events to work as an Events Coordinator. You will represent the organisation in a professional and friendly manner whilst coordinating and delivering busy events and education programmes. The role will requires for the individual to travel interstate for various events.
About the person
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate initiative and positivity. You will be highly organised and be able to manage multiple projects within a demanding schedule. You will have excellent communication and a high-level of interpersonal skills.
You will be working in a small team so you must be proactive, forward-thinking and willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved in other areas of the business as required.
- Coordinate the delivery on a variety of events; conferences, competitions, leadership programme’s and internal events
- Organisation and coordination of venue, speakers and sponsors, AV and catering
- Book and coordinate travel
- Manage the registration process for all attendees
- Coordinate with the Leadership and Events Manager to conduct event evaluation, reporting and analysis
- Attend and network at a variety of events including those out of hours
- Outstanding organisational and event coordination skills
- A high-level initiative attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude, the ability and willingness to take on any task
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels and externally
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- A knowledge of, or interest in the agricultural sector
- Previous experience in events is essential
Alternatively, call Alyssa on 02 9093 4925 for more information.