- City location
- Work/life balance + opportunity to attend national events
- Account manage high value relationships
About the organisation
This leading cancer research organisation raises vital funds to support research into cancer treatment.
The Community Fundraising Executive plays a key role in managing high value fundraiser relationships across all Community Fundraising campaigns.
- Build relationships with high value community fundraisers by providing personalised relationship management
- Create engagement events throughout the year to thank high value fundraisers for their support
- Develop engagement communications throughout the year to keep high value fundraisers engaged
- Develop proactive strategies to retain and generate growth and re-engage/reactivate fundraisers
- Identify prospects that could be high value and nurture these relationships to generate growth
- Test P2P platforms and provide ongoing support to fundraisers
- Analysis and reporting of campaigns
Skills & Attributes
- University and/or professional qualification in fundraising, marketing, events and/or related fields
- Highly developed relationship management, stewardship, communicating and/or influencing skills
- Experience managing committees or in events (desirable but not essential)
- Drivers Licence (preferred but not essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Passion for raising funds for causes and working for a not-for-profit
- Access to not for profit salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.