About the client:
The Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (ASUM) is a multidisciplinary society whose mission is to advance the clinical practice of diagnostic medical ultrasound for the highest standards of patient care.
The primary role of ASUM is to assist in the dissemination of scientific information, to provide education and to set standards of practice in this continually developing specialty.
About the role:
ASUM are looking for an organised and proactive individual to join their team in Chatswood as the Learning and Development Coordinator - Member Education Programs.
You will handle the logistics of the seminars, webinars and other member education programs to ensure the members are able to continually develop in their careers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the logistics of the assessment centres and online examinations including examiner, venue and vendor liaison
- Organise travel and agendas for the examiners
- Handle member enquiries e.g. relating to membership, enrolments and assessment
- Keep the e-learning platform and databases up to date and respond to examiner and student queries
- Previous coordination and/or administration experience
- Previous experience or knowledge of an RTO
- High-level computer skills and ability to manage multiple systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.