About the client:
The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) is a non-profit Membership organisation with more than 11,000 Members.
The Institute is the essential organisation for professional managers and leaders, for emerging leaders and for students thinking about their leadership future across Australia and New Zealand
About the role:
IML are looking for a proactive individual who is looking to learn and grow to join their team as the Events Administrator.
You will be responsible for organising the Continuing Professional Development events and for providing support to the team as and when required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver the number of events as outlined in the budget, delivering to the agreed KPIs
- Answer member enquiries, assisting where required
- End to end logistics of the CPD events
- Produce emails, web pages and flyers for CPD events, ensuring messaging highlights benefits of attending and learning outcomes
- Identify opportunities to engage Members and raise the IML profile
- Minimum of college or TAFE level qualifications in event management or business
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.