About the client:
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) is the leading professional organisation for the medical specialities of clinical radiology and radiation oncology in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
RANZCR are looking for an individual with great organisation and administration skills to join their team as the Events Administration Officer.
You will be responsible for all the administrative support associated with the College’s annual events calendar.
You will have excellent attention to detail and at least 1 years experience in the administration involved with running training courses, workshops and conferences.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle member enquires via phone and email relating to upcoming events
- Handle the registration process including invitations and online registrations
- Ensure the internal and external event listings on the website are current and correct
- Support the internal committees with minutes and agendas etc
- Provide ad-hoc support where required to the Events team with marketing, name badges, dietary requirements and conference equipment
- Previous events administration experience
- Solid administration experience and able to coordinate multiple projects
- Knowledge of event softwares e.g. etouches
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to manage deadlines and prioritise your own workload
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.