- Corporate Events Coordinator
- Crows Nest, $65k+super
- Not-for-Profit membership organisation
Engineers Australia is a not-for-profit organisation, representing around 100,000 engineering professionals. Being the most diverse body of engineers in Australia, they are committed to advancing engineering and the professional development of our members.
About the role:
As the Corporate Events Coordinator, you will look after a portfolio of corporate events and be responsible for there successful development and end to end delivery. You will provide support and guidance to ensure all activities, meeting and events are effectively developed and executed.
- Assist and manage the delivery of all events including, meetings, seminars, conferences and work shops
- Organisation and coordination of venue, speakers and sponsors, AV and catering
- Support departments and assist in the planning of their annual event calendars
- Manage budgets in coordination with the management team
- Ensure the daily and weekly run sheets are accurately and constantly updated
- Manage the registration process for all attendees
- Attend and network at a variety of events including those out of hours
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in event planning and management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High-level written and oral communication
- Strong organisational skills, including close attention to detail and diary management
- Ability to form good working relationships with a range of stakeholders including speakers, members and volunteers
- To be able to use your initiative and bring an enthusiastic sense of humour to the role
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships