• Located on the Northern Beaches (possibly Western Sydney)
• 1 x Full time – permanent position, 1 x 12 month contract position
• Attractive salary range - $90k base salary, plus super and salary packaging!
The aged care and assisted living sector is thriving and growing and this busines is looking for a new member of their Employment Relations team to support their strategic growth plans. Located on the blissful Northern Beaches of Sydney with parking onsite.
Reporting directly to the Workplace Relations Manager, the medium sized People team support a large volume of employees across multiple locations and businesses. This is an exciting period for this organisation with multiple projects and development projects at play and this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and motivated candidate to grow with the business.
Outcomes and responsibilities of the role
- To manage and provide advice on complex employee claims
- Work with the team to manage a variety of ER cases in areas of performance management, complaints, IR matters, etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal stakeholders on ER compliance and internal process
- Manage employee claims in a timely manner and prioritising/escalating high risk cases
- Partner with Line Managers to support their teams with ongoing sound advice
- Communicate with trade unions and industry bodies to address any matters and work towards a resolution
- Have a positive and hardworking attitude to work
- A passion for Employment Relations and Industrial Relations
- A self-starter and able to work in collaboration with a team.
- You will have relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have previous experience working in a large workforce
- Some industrial experience would be a bonus
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with complex, high volume case management
• To be involved in the implementation of their NEW HRIS, currently in infancy stage
• The opportunity to be involved in multiple growth projects
• The benefit of salary packaging
• Opportunity to be mentored and grow in a high performing team
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.