• Located on the Northern Beaches
• Full time role
• Attractive salary range, apply now!
The aged care and assisted living sector is thriving and growing and this business is looking for a new member of their Employment Relations team to support their strategic growth plans. Located on the blissful Northern Beaches of Sydney with parking onsite.
Outcomes and responsibilities of the role
- To manage and provide advice on complex employee claims
- Work with the team to manage a variety of ER cases in areas of performance management, complaints, IR matters, etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal stakeholders on ER compliance and internal process
- Manage employee claims in a timely manner and prioritising/escalating high risk cases
- Partner with Line Managers to support their teams with ongoing sound advice
- Communicate with trade unions and industry bodies to address any matters and work towards a resolution
- You will have relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have previous experience working in a large workforce
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with complex, high volume case management
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with your full resume. If you have any further questions please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.