- Full-time, initial 12-month contract role based in Sydney office, 2011
- Remuneration $84,000 + 10% superannuation
- Develop and implement training and education packages aligned with company values and principles
- Lead the development, implementation and
maintenance of high quality course curriculum resources and education programs targeted at adults living with mental health issues, their family, carers and the broader community
- Work collaboratively with the education team to co-design with the community the overall model of the program in a way which meets community needs.
- Motivate, lead, mentor, and supervise a team of course developers and educators
- Connect with students about the academy and the process
- Liaise with marketing and communications team about the program
- Ensure the course design and delivery aligns with the vision of the organisation and meets the needs of the community and the client
- Identify and implement necessary policies and processes required for the program to run smoothly
- Build relationships with stakeholders and engage with the community
- Experience in an adult education setting, or learning and development environment with adults is essential
- Excellent understanding of the principles of adult education
- Experience working with people living with mental health issues is highly desirable as well as an understanding of the challenges faced for these people
- You are proactive and able to take on this role and hit the ground running
- You are an effective communicator with the necessary skills to work co-operatively and collaboratively with people who live with mental health issues, their family, carers and the broader community.
- High level of confidence in representing the organisation and the program
- You are a great team player and are able to be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work within a timeline, and within the changing needs of the organisation
To APPLY please submit your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.